Most football aficionados know Jaylen Waddle, who plays for Miami Dolphins. He is an American Football wide receiver. People will have come across his name in connection with the National Football League.
Things To Know About Jaylen Waddle Net Worth, Age, Bio!
Today, Jaylen Waddle is a name that most sports and particularly NFL aficionados are aware of. He is recently in the news with respect to his performance as a wide receiver for his club Miami Dolphins.
Jaylen Waddle was always keen on sports throughout his school life and always wanted to play football. If one goes back in time, Jaylen Waddle joined the Dolphins sometime in the year 2021 as the sixth player to join the 2021 NFL Draft.
Moreover, he managed to create a huge record of sorts, as an NFL rookie. He scored 104 receptions there. He had managed 1,015 receiving yards and also managed to catch six touchdown passes for Miami as he made his way into football lovers’ hearts and the Pro Football Writers of America’s All-Rookie team.
He made records last year with four receptions for 61 yards in the NFL games. Miami Dolphins had noted a 17-16 win over New England some time back. That brings Jaylen back into action. So, fans have a lot to look forward to, when it comes to Jaylen waddle’s prowess in the game.
|Full Name||Jaylen Waddle|
|Sources Of Income||NFL career|
|Residence||Miami, Florida, United States|
|Date Of Birth||25 November 1998|
|Education||The University of Alabama|
Key Facts About Jaylen Waddle
- Jaylen Waddle was born in the year 1998, November 25 in Houston, Texas.
- He attended the Episcopal High School in Bellaire, which is in Texas.
- He also happened to play as a senior for a U.S. Army All-American Game.
- He committed himself to playing football at the University of Alabama.
- In the year 2018, he made the selection on National Signing Day and chose Crimson Tide.
- As a freshman in college, he became the first SEC Freshman of the Year in Alabama. He also performed well as a punt returner and returned 16 punts for 233 yards. Along with that, he also made a touchdown.
- In the year 2019, he returned to choose Crimson Tide for the season. He made a huge mark in the game when he made 33 receptions for 560 yards and also managed to score six receiving touchdowns.
- He was also named as the first-team All-SEC, titled return specialist, and also was named SEC Special Teams Player of the Year.
- Jaylen Waddle has been relentlessly pursuing his football career as a member of the Crimson Tide.
- Jaylen Waddle is 23 years old as of now.
- His vital stats are a Height of 5 feet 10 inches and a Weight: of 182 pounds.
- Talking about his football career so far, he has played five games for Crimson Tides, during the 2020 football league games.
- In 2020, he happened to face an injury while playing against Tennessee. He supposedly suffered a right ankle injury, that led to him being out of matches for a long time.
- After the injury, Waddle missed Alabama’s next few games. However, he came back with a bang for the College Football Playoff National Championship in 2021.
- Waddle had a great time playing for Alabama Crimson Tide before his injury.
- The readers will also be amazed to know another astonishing fact about Jaylen Waddle. He was also a high school classmate of Marvin Wilson. Both of them attended Episcopal High School in Bellaire, in Texas.
- There are lots of feathers in Waddle’s cap. In high school, Jaylen was a four-star recruit, as well. His number was 39. He was looked up as the No.2 player in Texas by the rivals.
- Waddle has so far received numerous offers from clubs such as Texas A&M, Oregon, TCU, and Florida State. He decided to stay on with Alabama.
- In the year 2017, Jaylen Waddle said that he had a huge crush on singing sensation, Miley Cyrus.
- After his recovery, Jaylen Waddle has been listed as an active player for Thursday Night Football in Cincinnati.
Jaylen Waddle Sources Of Income
The wide receiver from Alabama has made a huge mark, within a short time, with his skills and prowess. In spite of his recent injury in 2021, he has had quite a tumultuous journey so far. He mainly earns from his matches. The readers will be amazed to know the amount that he has made till date.
The player has not disclosed his passive earnings to anyone. However, he may be earning more money from his investments.
Jaylen Waddle Net Worth
According to the latest reports, he signed a rookie deal worth $27 million over four years. The contract that he has signed mentions a signing bonus of $17.1 million. So, this happens to be a huge amount, that the wide receiver has made till date.
Biggest Milestones In Jaylen Waddle Net Worth
His projected annual deal or salary for the next three years are:
◾ 2022 – $1,891,182
◾ 2023 – $3,122,364
◾ 2024 – $4,353,544
- The market value of Jaylen Waddle will strike you. He is on No 38, as the highest receiver according to the contract value.
- Additionally, he is No. 43 today, by average yearly contract value.
- In 2022, he is on No. 86 according to the compensation amount scale.
Must Read:- Iggy Azalea Net Worth, Sources Of Income, Bio!
Quotes By Jaylen Waddle
He has been pitted against Tyreek Hill very recently. He welcomed the media and was quoted as saying
‘You just can’t race a cheetah straight up,” Waddle said. “You’ve got to sneak up on ’em.’
Jaylen Waddle Social Media
After Jaylen Waddle got selected by Miami Dolphins, he started trending on digital or social media. He was on rank 6. He is also quite active on Instagram.
Amazingly, Jaylen Waddle has garnered 358K followers on social media. Most of the fans keep track of all the match-related announcements made by Jaylen Waddle.
Very recently, he posted a picture of himself on Instagram, where he said that he was speaking less these days and relying more on God.
Moreover, if one happens to go through his Instagram profile, there will be lots of posts about his match rehearsals. One of his posts highlight his philanthropy for the needy. He also happens to be very active with his tweets on Twitter.