An American actress Goldie Hawn is also a director, and producer. She rose to fame on the NBC sketch comedy show Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In (1968–70) before receiving an Academy Award and two Golden Globe Awards for her work in film.
Things To Know About Goldie Hawn Net Worth, Age, Bio!
Hawn has appeared in such films as The Sugarland Express (1974), Shampoo (1975), Private Benjamin (1980), Protocol (1984), and Bird on a Wire (1990).
She has also starred in several television shows, including The First Wives Club (1992–93), and has been a producer on several films, including Protocol (1984) and The Banger Sisters (2002).
Goldie Hawn was born in Washington, D.C. her mother, Laura was Jewish, the daughter of immigrants from Romania and Russia. Her father was a Presbyterian of English descent. She was raised in Silver Spring, Maryland, and attended Montgomery Blair High School.
Hawn began her career as a dancer in New York City and Las Vegas. She made her film debut in the 1968 film The Sugarland Express and her television debut in the 1968-69 season of Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In.
Hawn’s first significant film role came in the 1974 film The Sugarland Express, for which she was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Actress. She went on to star in such films as Shampoo (1975), Private Benjamin (1980), Protocol (1984), and Bird on a Wire (1990).
Hawn has been married thrice: to actor Bill Hudson from 1976 to 1982, to musician Kurt Russell from 1983 to 1986, and actor Oliver Hudson from 2000 to 2008. She has three children: actors Kate Hudson, Oliver Hudson, and Wyatt Russell.
|Full Name||Goldie Jeanne Hawn|
|Profession||Actor, Dancer, Producer, Singer|
|Sources Of Income||Acting, Music, Flim production|
|Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Date Of Birth||November 21, 1945|
|Education||Montgomery Blair High School|
|Boyfriend/Spouse||Gus Trikonis(m. 1969; div. 1976)|
Bill Hudson(m. 1976; div. 1982)
Kurt Russell (1983–present)
Key Facts About Goldie Hawn
- The stunning actors Oliver Hudson, Kate Hudson, and Wyatt Russell are sons of Hawn. Hawn has been married three times: to actor Bill Hudson from 1976 to 1982, to musician Lionel Richie from 1983 to 1994, and actor Kurt Russell from 1986 to the present.
- Being an American actress, Goldie Hawn is a producer, dancer, and singer too. She rose to fame on the NBC sketch comedy series Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In (1968–1973) before receiving the Academy Award and Golden Globe Award for Best Actress for her performance in Cactus Flower (1969). Hawn maintained bankable star status for over three decades while appearing in such films.
- Hawn’s first leading role was in the 1969 film Cactus Flower, for which she received an Academy Award nomination for Best Actress.
- She continued to star in several successful films throughout the 1970s, including There’s a Girl in My Soup (1970), Butterflies Are Free (1972), The Sugarland Express (1974), Shampoo (1975), Foul Play (1978), and Private Benjamin (1980).
- Hawn’s other notable films from the 1980s include Swing Shift (1984), Overboard (1987), Bird on a Wire (1990), and Death Becomes Her (1992).
- She also starred in the television series Private Benjamin (1981–1983) and the short-lived series Mr. Sunshine (1986).
- In the early 1990s, Hawn took a break from acting to focus on her family. She made a comeback in 1996 with the film First Wives Club, where she starred alongside Diane Keaton and Bette Midler. The film was a critical and commercial success, grossing over $180 million worldwide.
- Hawn has since appeared in several films, including The Banger Sisters (2002), The Out-of-Towners (1999), and The First Wives Club (1996). She has also appeared on television, notably in a recurring role on the NBC sitcom 30 Rock (2006–2013).
Goldie Hawn Sources Of Income
With a huge net worth, Goldie Hawn has several sources of income available through which she is getting a huge income. She works as an actor, singer, film producer, film director, dancer, author, and television producer, and all of her works contribute to her total net worth.
Hawn has appeared in such films as Private Benjamin, Protocol, and The First Wives Club. She has also appeared on television shows such as Rowan & Martin’s Laugh-In and The Carol Burnett Show.
Goldie Hawn Net Worth
The most recent net worth of Goldie Hawn is expected to be around $90 million in the year 2022. She had appeared in several films, and as a well-known actress, she was famous for her outstanding performances in the roles she had played.
Hawn has appeared in several films, including The Banger Sisters (2002), The Out-of-Towners (1999), and The First Wives Club (1996), among others, earning her a large following in recent years.
Goldie Hawn Cars
Her car collection includes:
- F-Type Jaguar
- Phantom Rolls-Royce
- Mercedes Benz
Even more, she had some others, but these are the most common ones that are known and seen. Her fantastic work has achieved great success, as can be expected with her collection.
Goldie Hawn Charity Works
She had been involved with a lot of different charity work. Even if she has one of her foundations. Some of the famous associations with which Goldie Hawn has helped and is associated are named:
- The American AIDS Research Foundation
- The Barbara Davis Center for Childhood Diabetes
- FilmAid International
- Heifer International
- The Jewish National Fund
- The Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation
- Listen to Campaign
- The National Women’s History Museum
Milestones In Goldie Hawn Net Worth
With a huge net worth of $90 million in 2022, Goldie Hawn has achieved success in her career with a lot of effort in the past years.
She had a lower net worth in previous years, but her many incredible works in the last years had made up for it. This is the milestone of her net worth:
- Her net worth in 2022 is around $90 million.
- As of 2021, her net worth was $81 million.
- As of 2020, her net worth was $73 million.
- In 2019, her net worth was $68 million.
- In 2018, her net worth was $62 million.
- In 2017, her net worth was $57 million.
Must Read:- Margot Robbie Net Worth, Sources Of Income, Career!
Quotes By Goldie Hawn
With a huge income, net worth, and a successful person, Goldie Hawn has some great sayings or words for people to achieve a good level in life.
Goldie Hawn has shared a lot about herself as a result of the experience, and here are some of her best and most excellent thoughts:
- “One way to feel good about yourself is to love yourself and care for yourself”.
- “What helps with aging is serious cognition—thinking and understanding. You have to grasp that everybody ages truly. Everybody dies. There is no turning back the clock. So the question in life becomes: What will you do while you’re here?”
- “To me, it’s that incredible sense of belonging and peace within yourself and your heart that is joy”.
Goldie Hawn Social Media
Goldie Hawn is one of the most successful actresses of her generation. She has starred in some of the most renowned films of the past several decades. Goldie Hawn has a large social media following.
Read More:- Cara Delevingne Net Worth, Sources Of Income, Bio!