Gisele Bundchen, often considered the world’s highest-paid model, generates substantial income through her endorsement deals with more than twenty different clothing and personal care companies, in addition to her clothing and accessories line.
All You Need To Know About Gisele Bundchen Net Worth, Career!
This tall, leggy beauty with honey-colored hair and navy-blue eyes shot to popularity after signing a record-breaking contract with the American lingerie retailer Victoria’s Secret. Hence, this catapulted the company from a relatively unknown bra brand to a household name worldwide.
Her regular appearances on the catwalks at fashion shows and international fashion magazine editorials made her the most sought-after supermodel. This first-ever model millionaire has been featured on Forbes’ list of the highest-paid models for eight years.
In addition to her role as UNEP’s goodwill ambassador, she is the executive director of the non-governmental organization Rainforest Alliance, which works to protect biodiversity and ensure the long-term viability of the planet’s ecosystems.
This Brazilian beauty has made headlines frequently due to her connections to famous men.
|Full Name||Gisele Caroline Bündchen|
|Source Of Income||Modeling|
|Biggest Assets||Property in New England|
|Residence||Indian Creek Island, Florida|
|Date Of Birth||20 July 1980|
|Education||Centro Tecnológico Frederico Jorge Logemann|
|Children||Vivian Lake Brady, Benjamin Rein|
|Spouse Name||Tom Brady (m.2009)|
Key Facts About Gisele Bundchen
- What would the world be like if there were two Gisele Bundchen? That was so close to being a reality, but alas. Gisele’s younger sister was born 7 minutes after her. However, they are not identical twins.
- Even though Gisele is now widely regarded as one of the most beautiful women on the planet, she was not always seen that way. Since she was unusually tall and slender for her peers, she endured a great deal of harassment at school.
- Gisele Played in a Cover Band: Everyone has a celebrity crush from their youth. Likewise, Gisele wasn’t an exception. During the early ’90s, the model was utterly smitten with the Brazilian TV host Xuxa and her band, Paquitas.
- Tom Brady doesn’t live with the only talented athlete in the home because Gisele nearly made it as a professional volleyball player. Gisele was an honor student with aspirations of playing volleyball at the highest level. The model was so good at the sport that she was named captain of the Horizontina high school team.
- Why Gisele Can’t Say No to Junk Food: Gisele Bundchen and Tom Brady have a personal chef who prepares only organic, healthful meals—It also includes aça berries and bananas.
- Gisele once had an iguana as a pet. By 2000, Gisele had established herself as one of the industry’s top models. She deeply connects with the land and its inhabitants thanks to her upbringing near a farm. She recalled her first memories of going to her grandmother’s house to help milk the cows and gather the eggs from the chickens.
Gisele Bundchen Sources of Income
Gisele Bundchen has been linked romantically with Josh Hartnett and Scott Barnhill. In 2005 and 2006, she dated pro surfer Kelly Slater.
Gisele Bundchen started dating Tom Brady in 2006 after dating other men for a while. Bundchen and Brady wed in a secret ceremony. Their son was born in 2009, and their daughter followed in 2012.
Bundchen is the stepmother to Brady’s child from his relationship with actress Bridget Moynahan.
Gisele Bundchen has supported many charitable causes during her career, including the I Am African campaign, (Product) Red and Zero Hunger, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and the recovery from Hurricane Katrina.
To help preserve rainforests and promote tree-planting, the United Nations Environment Program has appointed Bundchen as a goodwill ambassador.
Gisele Bundchen Biggest Investments
Gisele and Tom dropped the price of their Massachusetts house by a significant amount in early 2020. The gated Brookline suburb property built to the buyer’s specifications went on the market in 2019 for $40 million.
With the price drop in January 2020, the 5-bedroom, 7-bathroom mansion is now available for $33.9 million.
Tom and Gisele spent $9 million in 2009 to purchase a piece of vacant land in the Brentwood area of Los Angeles.
They spent another $20 million over the next three years building a massive mansion (about 14,000 square feet) that they occupied for a little over a year. Why?
This is because Dr. Dre purchased the land from them in May 2014 for a cool $50 million. A sum of $21,000,000 is not a wrong way to get rich.
Tom and Gisele spent $25.5 million on a 12th-floor apartment in New York City in 2018. In December 2020, they made a $40,000,000 sale on this property.
Gisele Bundchen Net Worth
Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bündchen is worth an estimated $400 million. Her share of the wealth is not part of her husband Tom Brady’s $250 million fortune. The Bundchen-Bradys have a combined worth of $650 million.
Gisele Bundchen House
Tom Brady, the quarterback for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, relocated to Indian Creek Island, Florida, near Miami Beach, late in the 2020s.
Next, he surprised everyone by returning to the squad for the 2022 season after announcing his retirement in March 2022. It’s no secret that Brady and Bundchen’s New England home is stunning.
After all, it’s where they resided before moving to sunny Florida.
Tom Brady, whose full name is Thomas Edward Patrick Brady Jr., wasn’t selected until the sixth round of the 2000 NFL draft, despite being widely considered one of the best football players.
The mansion on the land has five bedrooms and was designed by the same architect, Richard Landry, who created the couple’s previous Brentwood home (which they sold to music mogul Dr. Dre for $40 million in 2014).
Gisele Bundchen Car Collection
- Audi S8
- Audi A8
- Ghost, Rolls-Royce
- BMW X5
- A Lexus RX400H
Gisele Bundchen Involvements In Charity
- This year, Bundchen gave $150,000 to Brazil’s Zero Hunger initiative.
- Bundchen painted her face for the I am African campaign to bring awareness to the plight of people with HIV/AIDS in Africa.
- She was the face of the American Express (RED) Card, whose proceeds went to help those living with HIV/AIDS in Africa.
- She partnered with jewelers Gumuchian Fils to create a small run of custom necklaces for Harper’s Bazaar. Funds for the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital were raised by selling these necklaces.
- She represented Fashion Targets Breast Cancer as their spokeswoman and campaign model.
- A portion of the proceeds from her sandal line, Ipanema Gisele Bundchen, is given to organizations working to preserve the water supply in the Amazon Rainforest.
Biggest Milestones In Gisele Bundchen’s Net Worth
From 2002 through 2017, Bundchen earned more than any other model in the industry combined. Model and endorsement powerhouse Gisele Bundchen has raked in an estimated $500 million. Non-liquid investments and real estate holdings are not included in that total.
Meanwhile, Tom has raked a whopping $230 million throughout his career. From June 2014 to June 2015, Bundchen earned the highest money of any model, earning a spot in the Guinness World Record book.
Quotes By Giselle Bundchen
Some famous quotes of Gisele Bundchen include, “To be beautiful, we must look at ourselves. Love and acceptance for oneself are manifested in one’s outward behavior. How you hold yourself is more important than what you wear when you want to look attractive”.
Gisele Bundchen Personal Life
Both model Scott Barnhill and actor Josh Hartnett dated Bundchen. From 2000 through 2005, she dated Leonardo DiCaprio. Kelly Slater, a surfer, was her boyfriend for six months between 2005 and 2006.
By late 2006, Bundchen was seeing Tom Brady, quarterback for the New England Patriots.
On February 26, 2009, Bundchen and Brady wed in a simple ceremony at St. Bundchen now raises Brady’s baby with actress Bridget Moynahan.
The Bundchen, Brady, and their kids all follow a vegan diet rich in plant-based foods.